Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jim Henson was pure Genius



I remember as a child loving Sesame Street ,The Muppet Show, and Fraggle Rock. What child of the 70's or 80's, raised in the good ole USofA can say otherwise? But now that I am MATURE and living thru the eyes of my burger I must say that the creativity involved in these works by Jim Henson is inspiring. We just recently updated our Henson collection with Old Shcool Vol 2. I was thrilled to find it included the "Echo" song which was a duet featuring the fabulous Mandeline Khan and Grover. Here is my muppet inspired monster and a picture of maddy amd grover( I tried to updload video of the song but no luck here is the link to you tube)

2 comments:

jgomula said...

I SO agree! The muppets were always one of my most favorites! The little monster doll is way too cute to be scary. Do you have others on etsy?

Anonymous said...

Yes I hope to put some up this week