Friday, January 28, 2011

....meet me at the market

~hey you Austin area local yokels come on out to the Barton Creek Farmers Market and pay me a visit.
Here is a peek at some of my newer stock . I have a few of these brand spankin' newly designed boat-neck T-shirts...i am loving these so comfortable and sassy. I am hoping to have at least 2 of the fancy full aprons. This here is one of 'em. My little prairie girl in blue apron I also have this lovely cotton obi mock wrap dress with appliqued orchids. This dress was made completely from re purposed fabrics and vintage scraps.This humming bird skirt will be there to....also made completely from re purposed and vintage fabrics Hope to see some of y'all out there!

1 comment:

Lucy in the Clouds said...

All totally goregous - you're an inspiration!